Certification: Everything DiSC Workplace®- Clients (In-person)
July 24 @ 8:00 am - July 25 @ 5:00 pm
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification for Clients (In-person)
Blended In-person Certification: online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom at Wiley education center in Minneapolis, MN.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at our Education Center in Minneapolis, MN or Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC®
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Facilitated by Wiley trainers, learners will build confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace through:
- Gaining expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research.
- Demonstrating the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports.
- Customizing the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs.
- Navigating challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Creating strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture.
- Exploring MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
The course will open for online Training Center introductory work on May 6 and the live classroom sessions will be held in Minneapolis on May 21-22, 2019 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM daily).