ACHIEVE SUCCESS THROUGH PERFORMANCE COACHING & DEVELOPMENT
Are you tired of being on a journey towards self-development, career or personal growth without any success? Have you been stuck in a rut for too long? Do you want to reclaim your destiny or set a new destiny towards success? If you answered yes to these questions, Anderson Consulting & Training, LLC, Performance Coaching & Development services can help you achieve your career or personal goals!
So, you may be asking yourself, what exactly is coaching? Coaching is about many things; however, essentially it is about change. It is about developing your emotional intelligence, conscious awareness and unlocking your potential to maximize your performance. Coaching is also a behavior that lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and through collaboration, meaningful goal setting using the S.M.A.R.T approach (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely), delegation, accountability and the GROW Model, we can help you develop the “Whole Person Concept,” to maximize your potential.
Many people interested in personal or professional development seek the assistance of a coach. We understand that coaching is a process that is very diverse and expansive; therefore, we cover a breadth of issues to include:
- Exploring and improving self-awareness
- Identifying personal strengths
- Understanding, managing or compensating for blind spots and developmental needs
- Strategizing for career and personal development
Our Performance Coaching & Development services can help you navigate one of the greatest laws of change (as soon as you try something new, you will get resistance) by helping you discover new beliefs, insights and emotions to strengthen your ability to ACT and achieve what is important to you. Coaching has many benefits, but each participant in the coaching alliance creates and holds the agenda, making every alliance uniquely designed to serve only the success of the participant.
- To be open, flexible and confident.
- To create a safe, supportive environment that produces ongoing trust and mutual respect.
- To conduct ourselves with dignity, honesty, integrity and responsibility.
- To show a genuine concern for each participant’s welfare and future.
- To not be judgmental or give unwelcome advice.
- To provide ongoing support for and inspire new behaviors and actions, including risk-taking and fear of failure.
- To invoke greater understanding, awareness and clarity.
- To challenge assumptions and perspectives to provoke new ideas and find new possibilities for action.
- To treat all participants in a way that is respectful of individual differences in relation to disability, gender, age, race, religion and sexual orientation.
- To never discuss or impart information about you to anyone else and never use information given by you during a coaching session for our personal benefit.
In summary, coaching is about the marriage of a persons’ potential with performance. Our motto is, “Set Your Destiny…ACT Now,” so let’s get started together. The only person stopping you is YOU.